2010年7月23日星期五

Mixed day in the United States(三)

VISA sent
Phones hit the U.S. State Department, people often leave recently, seems to have figured on it that is Mozhe the. Seeing that there are about a week on the New Year, and quickly fought the next day the Chinese Embassy, the Embassy's human Daoshi readily and asked his name and passport number directly that our VISA has been sent, waiting for the sign. We are excited that it seems a foregone conclusion, at this time my mind had come back out of my scene in the United States, specifically what I did not know, just a fantasy in which witted thinking specifically of what the brain is blank, it was all because the girl never do their homework to the Internet look up information about the United States or post, just a day to see major study looking at T Web site posts information, often a look of worship listening to talk with T Forum sad too silly, funny American experience. I was extremely worship him and trust, so that was happening! When the Spring comes, I will not say categorically to friends and family: "Your uncle, aunt, sister, brother, brother, sisters, the girl will soon go to a rice country!"



In this way, and everyone curious Yeah, one met me and asked: "M, graduated this year, what will you? How the work of looking like a? Planning to go to which city you?

Answered, saying: "I do not know Yeah, you may go to the United States it!" Hehe, look at my words, the more emboldened no ah! I do not dare to say, after all, there are one-thousandth of the impossible, going abroad is not a joke, if, if if did not like? Would not it be secretly laughing silly me!

没有评论:

发表评论