2010年7月23日星期五

Bressanone's last train

Usual Dalalong a little deserted railway, also then a few times a day laden train Kengchi the climb. The way to work, kept an eye on the railway there from the train, in the heart of the Citroen can look forward to long before my eyes through.

Shouguang the end of this originating from the construction of the railway to the completion of Longkou, Laizhou local people have is that heart disease, discontent with the way low under those narrow culvert in the rain and the snow piled up deep.

In my feelings, it is not a simple railway, this simple single-track railway, the home of self-made, means I lie. For every direction of the train approaching from home, I will be watched each section of the wagon, through the hard Stern metal, I can see the wagons in every section filled with nostalgia; train return, I watched the setting sun in every Festival wagon sonorous away, the moist eyes and full of thoughts thrown into each section of the wagon, the term sunset the wagon a steadily melting. Trains come and go, to pull to Chequ who miss speechless, the front of the smoke, very excited to spit into the air to clear the air spreading into my thoughts, in the roar of the clear, then tears embedded in my thoughts.

When late at night, often in the plume of gloom was awakened by sirens. Quietly listening to the quiet night, thoughts have been swept clear Zhangchangduanduan the whistle, with the peaks and valleys in the wheel of a heavy jitter spread of exile. When the flickering in the moonlight in the mottled welcome into my eyelids, the Insects in the whisper, the quiet, then just wet the pillow with the dim shadows of the trees outside the window in love. That the sparse cross limb, slanting to Chuodao my heart, I feel, crossroads, in my mind wandering.

The distant, low whistle and rumble of the wheels roar, when the mind is no longer an extension of no deportation, mottled just moist eyes. I can do to whistle a little moonlight, the moonlight still applied to my hometown, I can take away with the wagon to the stars for you, give my loved ones. Mottled moonlight here, home of the moonlight is mottled it? If so, is my heart, where the spread and exiled to the ah. Matthew • Lien, love and miss you stayed in Bressanone, stay low in that under the eaves, the moon and stars to stay in the thoughts behind, leaving the girl to stay in the cloth out cenon. The middle of the night, I was in a meeting listening to the roar of the locomotives that awkward, time and again touched your Bressanone, my moon and stars to the left to whom?

Moonlight, hidden astringent sweep of Cao Jian, dew stick to the roof in Bressanone, a heavy exclamation mark, not to melt the ice pick-like to the heart of Matthew • Lien, then, you're like me, in that Love in the mist can be lifted any where, and Bressanone waving, shaking hands with you my unforgettable, morning Cuise, like in the + sign intersection, was reluctantly slipped the ring, became the eternal 0! From then on, you only open pair of soft hands, I looked around only white Yunfu sweep, sustenance in the condensation of iron in the sun rose. That 0, becomes your Bressanone, became my slightest mist, not subside until a miss!

Exile, to love, to be interpreted as leaving the home on a leisurely Bitian interpreted as clouds, + junctions, one can not justify the poignant, heart, and a moment not to leave, useful? If useful, mind the flame to light up the sky we miss it?

Quiet night, I wet eyes thrown the train just across the quiet, I do not know, that eyes can not moonlight, my hometown. Matthew • Lien, you left Bressanone, did not take the moon and stars, can you leave the Bressanone can never tell the + junction, where I will be confused, let me get on you train it, I do not want all behind, I only last a train, take me Shaoshang, take away my heart toward my home, even, so my message to go under the eaves of a trace of Bressanone Star as long as you with Shao Shang heart was, even, so I sat in the edge of the cold rolling stock, even if only to heart were together in the cold cold rain wander!

Bressanone's + junctions, in parallel Dalalong railway line, a 0, can not be straightened, has been wet in the ring with my heart, from Shouguang to Laizhou, Laizhou to and from Shouguang.

I am so, so Matthew • Lien's that trains, starting from Bressanone, final journey, the message after taking my heart, together with the moon and stars.

没有评论:

发表评论