2010年7月23日星期五

Mixed day in the United States(二)

Take the initiative
This is not OK, etc. Yeah! "Everything should be aware of, it must be proactive!" This is when I learned with T. Then T to find out the Chinese Embassy to apply for our visas to the U.S. State Department office phone (at the time T is called the worship of a Dingli ah! Thought even the U.S. State Department calls you can play on, we can not imagine China's State Council, ah!) On In this way, Dad for our call this number, hastened to open the international long-distance telecommunications. I and T in order to play this long-distance calls, read news network on the excited whispers in the room, thinking about how the English and the other exchanges, hehe, in fact, I have good and evil in the country are also considered 2 / 3 graduate students, but I was really apart How are you! I miss you! Good morning! What is your name! so some of the simple sentence can no longer say, the other, the lady I really Mozhe it! However, one would like, this phone is not my fight, afraid of what I had all that innocent girl just like like, monsters are T then, enjoy my ignorance of it! So me and T lie on either side of my bed, two silly on watching, waiting for verdict seems to be the advent of the moment, at last until 9:00, and we can not wait for Bo Zhao phone number, hear a few saw sound a long beep --- beep --- after the sound, is a series of voice mail, meant that, which points to a few days of work, which last a few days holiday, temporarily has no answer, please voice message.

没有评论:

发表评论