2010年7月23日星期五

Diary of 40-year-old woman(六)

Holding your hand


2010.2.11 Thursday Cloudy

I used a faint heart, to understand everything around, I am often a detail, a scene that impressed, I have often moved to tears because of a.
Two days at home, watched the Taiwan TV drama "Station Agent", tears once again wet my cheek.
Rich kids fell in love with any light lunch Mei Liang Xi Mu-orange, just after they declare their state of mind, Mu Xi orange light that a brain tumor, only a month. The day before the surgery, both similar to relax.
Sunny, light orange Mu Xi holding hands, walking in the street corner. Love in the life to death before, as never forget the memories.
Mu-Orange, said: "When I was young, Dad and Auntie to just hold hands walking chat, then I thought, what better way to go, good hope that they will go home with me."
Light Xi said: "You now know the answer yet?"
"I see. Just because two people do, some holding, where they can; people responded, that anything can be. Because it is two things, even if re-bored, it became blessed. with you, I would feel so happy, so no matter where they can. "
Love, there really blessed. Two people holding hands, walking aimlessly, without direction, no purpose, but today and every day to go over to the heart.
A young man, love a person is willing to waste time on life and life's. With him as long as everything is good. Cycling, sun, chatting, walking, as long as he accompanied it, I felt happy.
As light Xi said: "If people's memories are only a second limit, I should just stay in this moment."
Instant that is eternal, because for that brief time, the embodiment of one of the most beautiful love, full of rich memories of the most profound. It can not be returned, not copied.
I think if you can re-take the road of life, many people prefer to forget his way home, unwilling to give up that one a bright moment.
"Blossoming love, because the opening to the limit, so that Sam can not see branch branches, while the time, a lot a lot to fall into the ground. After the recall, is the one place the old time. This is the old time, so unforgettable, and perhaps whole life only once, he remembered, she remembered. "
Old time, he holding her hand, she took him by the hand, walking in the eternal memory.
He and she is walking in the days, my boys and girls have been loved.

没有评论:

发表评论