2010年7月23日星期五

Diary of 40-year-old woman(四)

Children, why did I hit you

2010.2.6 Sat clear

When I sit down to write this article, dizziness Hunchen Chen, between the eyebrows were inextricably knots, heart like a spilled bottle flavors. Because last night I hit a child.
Daughter home last night after going to night classes, I ask you: "Some school's?" "9:35." "Then how do you get home now?" I saw the wall clock is 10:05 . "I was sweeping the floor of the school, or else you ask the head of the letter." You sound great, obviously very offensive to my questioning.
"I still do not quite believe, are generally discredited Section afternoon after school, how today is going to night classes after the scan it?" I question the. "Today is the final exam in special circumstances." You look like an indifference, finished, you go the toilet drain, ready to wash feet.
Look at your attitude, I really do not play an out of gas, but I swallowed it, without a word. Next, is the silence, silence, no one to speak.
You put the water, no washing, has returned to his room. I came to the bedroom, ready to go to bed, that her daughter is askew in his chair, jacket open skirt, holding a book, feet stretched out on the table. Your statue is a protest I have interviewed. Wumingzhihuo up my mind could not help channeling, I went to your side, blunt tone, said: "Look into what you look like? Feet down to!" You move your feet under the table, an idle.
"More and disobedient, and not to say, what a child? How can a child not to give the parents say? Either right or wrong, one that you would not happy!" I rebuke you.
"I do not give you say? You obviously do not trust me? I came home late for a while, you say I can do? You can run with the boys?" You protest.
I said: "I am not afraid of you and the boys have normal contacts; there, you go to the time not come home, my heart tremble lest you trouble."
"If I had to contact, you and the boys are afraid I will not contact it? Us and you were not the same, you see a few students do not encounter these problems." Plausibly you.
"I did not let you and the boys exchange, if you can handle communication problems and boys, can help each other in learning, I encourage you to contact. But some of you made it I doubt." I said, think of Students send your phone to do: "That was mobile phones, Who gave you?"
"You control who sent me?" Like you are justified.
Your words at once infuriated me, and I raised his hand, hit you two ears, angry, said: "I can not control you, who can control you?"
Children, you know? I can not tolerate, it beat you. When I raised my hand when the arm system is the daughter; slap in your body, pain is branded in my heart. Hit you, I will be a few days without the spirit, not the Hong rice to eat, sleep well. You are still young, you do not know how "poor parents," the truth.
Been hit, you aggrieved cry, cry very sad, tick the tears fell on electric heating. Is already more than 23 o'clock, and around the silent, only the sound of your cry, like the ice cold wind and percussion, tingling, my heart.
I said angrily: "Do not cry!" You sobbed: "Why do not I cry? From small to large, you do not make me cry." When I sat down today, meditation, I began to regret: for children , the tears is the best way to let off steam ah, how do I actually forbid you to cry. I'm afraid you cry alerted the neighborhood that my family what had happened.
Afterwards think about how selfish I am a mother!
When you sobbed as I gave you a lot of platitudes about truth, what is your high school years the most important way to study for three years, missed the regret too late, what must not fall in love, what those close to Zhu Red 近墨者黑, and the good boy to contact.
You respond to me: "not doing well, does not mean that nothing good, in fact, students who score well, if someone pulled one, may be able to go up, but they are often discriminated against in others, no longer climb not up. "
"You say makes sense, this competitive era of knowledge society, there is the phenomenon of law of the jungle, more importantly, you have to take heart, to your own ability to prove to everyone to see." Gradually, I talk to you more and more calm.
You keep and I chatted, spoke the truth, it makes me very happy. Since you entered high school, because your score down, and some unusual behavior, I often complain about you, criticize you. We are mothers and daughters, as strangers, under the same roof, in the same table to eat, but said little. Gap more and more.
Primary and junior high school, how obedient you are a child, when you enter the special honors experimental class, when your writing an article published in the newspaper, when your picture posted on the school's exhibition field, my mind is how pride! At that time, teachers like you, classmates envy you, my relatives and colleagues praise you.
But now, you really made me disappointed. Is there a problem with my education, failure is. Children, the problem is more important is out to you. Now you, a little lazy, not enough to concentrate on learning started promiscuous friend. It really makes me worried.
Remember, when you cry and said, "I never had a childhood," this sentence. After listening, I like busy thorn in mind, the pain unbearable. Can lead you to study, make progress, that is deprived of your childhood happy?
Indeed, compared to our generation, your childhood is monotonous. In the building where the day goes back to books, television and partnership, which how much happiness? Unlike us, can the vast world of see asakumo evening paper to see breeze drops of dew, the landscape is heard at midnight, you can not know what's the catch cicadas, stealing watermelons, peaches, but after all, times are different. Compared with rural children, you have more than their material and a better environment, which is not available in rural children.
You know, your country cousin of two of your old clothes to wear, eat you do not want to eat snacks. So, kids, you are superior to the family grew up in the modern princess, to be content. You need to know, is the tireless efforts of parents, only out of the village, entered the city, which is the number of native-born dream of rural baby ah!
Mother admitted that, after you enter high school, the issue of education, I exist irritable, impatient, and you can not communicate the problem. Perhaps I look more to adults to ask you, but you feel ignored. But kids, I want to tell you is that 16 years is the season of life, this time, delicate and fragile flower of youth, fragile, will be wind blown inadvertently, by the early sun evaporated. It is too brilliant, too short, be sure to treasure ah!
This stage is germination of youth is ignorance and age, think they mature, is an adult, with his own opinions and views, but you are so in as simple as a flower does not dye Qian Chen, dripping dew, scattered the incense, but also fragile mind. You know the world is just families, schools and books here, many of the ideas too far away from real life. Therefore, the youth was young, is not taking the wrong path, and once lost valuable time, will regret it for life.
Because the bloom only once lost, will never come again. I do not want, one day, when you climb up the forehead wrinkles, when, with a sigh: "I live up to the youth."
So, kids, mother want you to avoid detours. Love your Zither, the mother would like to hold your hand, carefully walking through youth, the most beautiful and most traveled this time will be wrong. Because, I come one after all. In this the knowledge of the Love Lane, in the flowers and the way paved Kam small campus, I missed a lot of valuable time, when I regret Moji, it was already too late. Now, when I felt a small pain are also avid reader of the time, we are not young, healthy body.
So, I do not want you the mistakes that I, want you to learn more and for the future survival of their own hopes of finding a dependence for the community to make contributions to the application.
Child, you can understand my mother in trying it? Hit you, because love you

没有评论:

发表评论