2010年7月23日星期五

Diary of 40-year-old woman(二)

Busy to see the flowers

2010.2.4 Thursday Partly

Every day spent in the busy, working, reading, writing, doing housework and child education, my life is full of arrangements, but still feel nothing.
The rich in the lonely, lonely in the front line in the days lonely and full. But when I really sit down to when and very confused. I believe there will be many women like me feel it. So, I wanted to write to the form of diary, write a 40-year-old woman real life and heart.
Women's hearts are connected. Day bit by bit, the soul light micro-Yang Lan, emotional love-hate sadness, all have real lives and share. Even though separated by thousands of miles, I believe that the gentle click of the mouse, it will instantly empathy.
I passed 40, to sit down and think about my age, heart Huang Huang, and chaos without a sense of proportion, but I do not despair.
When I saw an article in their publication in the press, when I indulge in the book find themselves unable to dance floor hopping when I rotate, I think the days of how full and beautiful. I not only assume a 40-year-old woman should assume the responsibility of moving in the ordinary, but would like to find a poetic condition of high cell life. I would like to live in their own spiritual world, the living out of a bright and true, and I want others to see, is a woman, the vivid, educated, have meaning, there is knowledge.
Therefore, I want people to see my smile, is a pursuit worthy of a woman. "I Clear Murky world, everyone is drunk and I alone am sober." I would not want the meaning of Innocent tried to say was, as I do, love me, love, no regrets.
In this Hunhunee small town, many people wandering the streets, drink in the pub drunk, in the songs in the release, enjoying in the sauna, but I live an alternative life, the day immersed in the book, a look that is the entire morning or afternoon; day sitting in front of a computer window on the busy side, hold film without sleep, the quiet beat of the text. I rarely interacting with others, the book is my best friends and, I would like to live in the world of books, and happy to meet.
Made a lot of articles online, with a few screen names, but I still like the "busy to see the flowers," the name, it is taken from the "quiet windows small mind" in two sentences: "Chongrubujing, see Pretrial spend leisure Open the flowers; fate of intention, with the outer Yunjuanyunshu Man. "It reminds me of Su Shi," will storm "words in a few words:" Zhu Zhang Sheng Mountain shoes light horse, who is afraid of? of Zhu Ren his life. "Zhu Zhang Mountain shoes, against the wind the rain, calm before the trip, windy life, how easy it is bold, broad-minded free and natural? With Chongrubujing, Zhu Zhang Mountain shoes of Zhu's overriding feeling in the face of what hardships life can not comfortably walk?
"Busy watching the flowers," give people a kind of poetic aesthetic conception.
Fatigue while reading or writing, I often go silent terrace, through the window, watching the sky asakumo evening paper to see the setting sun over the sky, watching several flower blooming on the balcony. Blazing a state of mind, let me through time and space, arrived in ancient and modern. This is like when there is a touch of Qing Chou, shrouded heart, there is somewhat melancholy, but also somewhat satisfied.
Only that day is good, water flowers, all in front of rich content.
I also like 4 in May the spring thing, Shaohua Boom. After thinking of brilliant flowers, is nobody's dying; think of cherry blossoms that filled the rain, snow pear, Aegiceras purple, flying in the wind Qingwu. Flourishing after a broken beauty.
A man in the flower, the quietly wait and see, sigh with astrology, wet heart, with tears falling. Which is what a sad aesthetic mood!
Faces of the people do not know where the Green Wave still flowing east. I am no longer young, the the slim and charming woman, only willing to look at the flowers blazing in past lives, the search for the truth and moved me.

没有评论:

发表评论