2010年7月26日星期一

Like you never understand

Like the World Cup four years ago as free in their own thoughts, by listening to the explanations and the Sports Channel hosts occasional screams of joy.
Tammy called to say the bar watching.
However, Wan refuses, do not want to go out launching a campaign - shampoo, shower, Huanyi. Will be wearing clothes at home, in a room online, watch posts, songs, and people to talk to.

July has been hot. Most of the time is daylight Allure.
Walking in the shade Avenue, both sides of the tree to see Kingston as cover, rain falling down due to time and yellow leaves, burst of emotion.
When the sky the brightest, the most clear of all time, but found not see the eyes also.
The scorching summer and thought it would be Misty Chui Yu, but only the original will have the fall leaves.
As things, the total non-absolute.


Suddenly wanted to go to two places.
One is the Gulangyu. Shaka and the rustle of the photos looked after, always wanted to go alone to see the old house where the age-old, quiet way to go as deep.
And desert chat, he is Gulangyu. Then a look of envy, anxious to replace him, and stayed in his mouth boring place.

Another Lhasa.
Wake up one day and saw the phone to display the weather is 16 degrees, a look at the first night I discovered is seen in Lhasa. Phone weather software, the set of four cities in the weather, one of Lhasa, one of Chengdu, another one is home, and z the city. The three cities, have my deepest love in this world of three women, each time they want, and to see them there, the weather, and z is the same city.

Suddenly began to not sleep at night.
Lying in bed, in the cool air conditioning inside, wrapped in blankets soon fell asleep.
Although there is still a dream, but no longer toss and turn.


The beginning of July, some feelings are still repeated. Met a man in buttoning a shirt on, he asked me, but so and so. I said, ah. He asked who I was, I said so and so. He said that I forgot. I said, ah. If it is only natural, although I remember his name, but his appearance was almost forgotten, only remember vaguely is thin and delicate and pretty boys. He said, remember your name, remember you called me brother.
Suddenly a smile, do you remember?
Chat a few words, some people passing from life, even forgotten or remembered, are unwilling to bank and a half hours a mood.
Only remember the high school, had called him brother, I remember that he and his crush on the boys are best friends, then inexplicably did not contact, I heard he was jailed for wounding, also heard that he was released, again I heard he had married.
Listen to those things, just like watching other people's stories, but just sigh.


Ah Meng is and chat.
He said that just attending the wedding, I feel people are gradually understanding the married.
I said, feeling people who know are married divorced.

In this era, occasionally believe some good things, and occasionally a cold look, seen through the see through, and mouth also spoke crown cosmetic case, not only comfort themselves, or comfort someone else.
In fact, bones are not reliable.

Facial features do not believe the world would be a man Yingying, love me like life.
Some people do not believe in my collection, properly placed, carefully preserved. Free I was afraid, lest I suffer, to avoid the night are free I no branches 可依.
Even so one person does not believe there will be the last to everlasting happiness.

While I believe people than those who do not believe more than happy. But like so much to keep a sober, take it lightly aside.
That kind of mood, I only wish you never understand.

没有评论:

发表评论