2010年8月22日星期日

You love me?

As the nature of the work units, many workers outside the installation a few months can not join their families, so they wanted to create a skit to reflect the ups and downs of their lives.

What a coincidence, a chance to chat with colleagues, found that the problems in his life very representative to handle the way is full of humor and wisdom. Now sorted out their shared hopes can end onto the flats of their variety show.

Travel abroad for some time her husband, in order to get home early, all the way back and forth, the lunch did not eat, returned home found that the cold starting cold at home, his wife was lying in bed. Husband did not complain, went into the kitchen quietly make a meal, the elderly, the children finished eating dinner with the family, the husband only then his wife called the house.



Husband: If one day we divorce, is not my fault, not your treasure!

Wife: You should not complain, should thank me down.

Husband: Why?

Wife: My aim to is to play cause you look cute.

Husband: You do not travel, how even a meal at home, do not do?

Wife: I can not do on you to do.

Husband: Why?

Wife: Because you love me.

Husband: That you love me?

没有评论:

发表评论