2010年8月22日星期日

Chain of memories car

Remember the 70's, when the whole family to rural areas, the family was poor, but also an old bicycle. When I go to school every day to ride a bike. High school in the village, home to twelve years. A case of rainy days, the mud was deep, the mud around the wheels Wa Gaise very full, the wheels could not move, I carried the car away. Home, as people like Ni Hou. More than that, most cars go an 'suck the chain. As the dilapidated old toothless, often bad, go half way and it broke. No alternative but to go carts, often go sweating. At that time, a chain of seven dollars, but the family was poor, no money, a school, father squatted in the courtyard rattled repair. Is such, I have not wasted their homework, and the results have been top of the list in the class.
About 78 years, his father tied the counter. He got the first wages, give I bought a new chain. I felt extremely happy, never ever go without pushing a bike.
I turn to the next generation, do not have to repair the chain. Every day after school, a phone, "Daddy, I want to go home," I have to drive to pick up, regardless of wind or rain. In any case, the children also experience less than a car on a person's sense chain.

没有评论:

发表评论