2010年8月22日星期日

Detour

Now, people's lives rich, but unwittingly, the relations between people alienated. Remember the seventies, my home to the countryside. In that village, every family is poor, if someone is not of power, but the neighborhood was without distinction, I take you home with an ax, you borrow a bowl of soy sauce, my family, I send you home a bundle of chives, You sent me home an onion. After dinner, stopping by each other, sitting under the willow shade Laoke, far apart to gossip. In the cities, every family is very wealthy, one does not do a worse standard of living, but there are barriers between each other. After work, can not just go to the gay family stopping by. Surprise visit, people will find offensive, others suspect I was not to borrow money, or arrange for the brother in law work. Home, desperately short of something, is off to the neighbors refused to borrow, and would rather buy a taxi. Strangers to knock on the door, thinking that to sell something, or is a liar. Neighbors live more than a decade, actually do not know each other, in fact, just across the middle of a wall.
It is interesting that people are eager to get online real friends. Talk down several times, very trusted, and even some of devotion, and I do not know why the detour.

没有评论:

发表评论